From: Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 2:06 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contacts API, iOS

Just noticed this an hour ago as well. On Android, pickContact just doesn't
do anything, but some other people are reporting that the JavaScript itself
is hosed and the app won't load any .js - Ray, you didn't observe this on
iOS, right? It seems strange to me that an old version of the contact .js
would keep _any_ .js from loading.

In the mean time I am just going to direct people to get the plugin from
the git URL.