How about discussing dropping the CAD-SEM version of CLI, and just have SEM?

Probably it'd still be good to go over what *exactly* the platform release
process should look like. E.g.:
- Any platform can be released at any time
- If it requires an update to cordova.js, then create a new cordova.js
version.
- Create a blog post just for your platform
- Tell users to try it out via "cordova platform add android@NEXT_VERSION"
- Next time tools release happens, CLI will have its default platform
version updated to include the new platform release.