On 13 Aug 2014, at 17:35, Joe Bowser wrote:

I have no idea. I booked the flight, but I'm assuming that I'm sleeping on
someone's floor.  The hotels are $500+ a night because of Oktoberfest.

Oktoberfest is in Munich, not in Berlin. Thats around 560 km far.

I usually book my hotels in germany via http://www.hrs.de/

This:
http://www.hrs.de/web3/searchWeb1000.do?activity=showHotellistWithPromotion&showOverlay=true&clientId=ZGVfX05FWFQ-&cid=62-1#initialLoaded

says there are actually rooms at a good rate (60 Euro is cheap in germany, 80 i consider normal,
everthing above 100 is really luxury).

Regards,
Christian

Basically, book a hostel, because a Hotel is probably not going to happen,
and even then you might need to bring a tent. :S

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>