Yes,  you will have to add bundleDependencies to your package.json like
bb10 and ffos.

The release notes isn't a huge loss but you will have to retag Cordova-wp8
with bundle dependency and make sure it is properly tagged.

Double check 3.6.0 tag is correct. Then run

coho create-archive -r wp8 -r windows --dest cordova-dist-dev/$JIRA --tag 3.6.0