+ 1 leave it in npm package
+ 1 take it out from git

Technical reasons:
1. better architecture to have all end user use the same version of all the
code.
2. when we test here in ibm and install cordova from npm we know that all
testers are testing the same code,
Legal related reason:
1. We need to create a package with cordova and all other 100 npm node
module dependencies it's easier to identify what npm package versions we
need to legally bless and re-distribute.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>