Does it make sense to clarify that statement though? Not *every* plugin is
tested like this, just the ³Core² set of Cordova plugins. If someone has a
random plugin for Cowbell, there is no guarantee that it will work on
_any_ release, right? (I know we were talking about core plugins, but I
just wanted to be sure.)