Josh, we have this discussion already. I was asking to quote Michal, not
you. I understand my blog entry may not be to your liking, but you are not
my audience. My audience (in this case) is PG/Cordova devs outside the
list. In fact, this thread started from a question asked on Twitter this
morning, and I was looking to help out a user with a firm answer.