Shouldn't ripple be able to emulate/monkey-patch any of the platforms?
If I am looking at and testing my cordova-ios app in ripple, I think I
would want the cordova-ios.js to be run, and not cordova-browser.js,
otherwise there could be latent issues that I would never see until I
actually ran it on the device, or emulator.  Hopefully the differences
between each platform's cordova.js is insignificant, but I don't think that
we know this for sure.

The code to inject/intercept ANY platform's cordova.exec is simple, really,
it is <10 lines.
In my mind, ripple should be responsible for hooking it's own way in, and
proxying, without extra specific built in support either by
cordova-browser, or cordova-js.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com