It is really exciting! Thanks, Joe!

From crosswalk webview plugin perspective, several questions:
1. will the plugin be maintained by ASF/Apache
(github.com/apache/cordova-crosswalk-engine) or Crosswalk team
(github.com/crosswalk-project/cordova-crosswalk-engine)? It will be a core
cordova plugin maintained by ASF/Apache?
2. what the tests and criteria are expected for release? And by
whom/infrastructure these tests are executed, ASF/Apache or Crosswalk team?
BTW, can someone point me the existing tests and infrastructure used in Cordova
project?
3. what is the release cycle of the plugin? Crosswalk itself has three release
channels (canary, beta, stable) and 6 week release cadence. How to match the
cordova plugin release cycles to them?

Best regards,
-ningxin