what does `cordova run ios` do in windows?
or:
`cordova run wp8` in mac?

Note that recent changes allow you to `platform add ios` in windows, but
run will always be an error.
Personally, I am with Terrance on this. Magic should be used very carefully.

$ git on up
git: 'on' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

Did you mean one of these?
        clone
        log
        notes