Hi,

I know this a cordova list, but maybe there is somebody from phonegap build
team here and can answer.

I have a doubt about contributing to phonegap build plugins, the docs say:
Submitting Your Plugin

Once your plugin is in a state that you're happy with,
submit the plugin <http://build.phonegap.com/plugins#add>
to PhoneGap Build.
But the url goes to https://build.phonegap.com/plugins#add, where a message
like this appears "Please upgrade your PhoneGap Build account to submit a
plugin."

So, now you can't contribute to the plugins if you don't have a paid
account? I've submitted some plugins with my free account before the change
that allowed to publish private plugins, shouldn't it allow to submit open
source plugins to everyone, including free users, and add another option
for uploading private plugins just for paid accounts?

I know I can publish them in plugins.cordova.io and they can be used on
phonegap build too, but I think it's better if the plugins appear in both.