Ally, thanks for the link, I opened another thread and got a similar
answer. (I should have searched).

It's sad because I submited some plugins when having a paid plan wasn't
necessary for submitting plugins. One of them was approved and it's used by
more than 5000 apps. Now I can't update the plugin or submit new plugins
there.
I think I'll just move to plugins.cordova.io, delete the plugin from PGB
and break some fo the 5000 apps if they rebuild someday.