My thoughts:

- The split between <allow-navigation>, <allow-intent>, and <access>: Like
it a lot.
- I think the defaults *for the plugin* are very reasonable.  However, we
may want to provide a default set of tags for the hello world app.  A year
or so ago we added a default access * whitelist and I think maybe we should
continue that.  (on the other hand, I've gotten used to explicitly
whitelisting every url as part of chrome packaged app development and its
not so bad).
  - Additionally, that means this plugin should be installed by default.
As we discussed this morning, with the new plugin --save functionality we
could just add this to the helloworld config.xml, I think!
- Do you really need a CSP meta tag *and* <access> declarations?   Thats
what the README.md implies, but I would assume CSP trumps?

-Michal