..taking a look at the cli create.js script, we would need to update it a
bit to actually have it import a hello-world config.xml.  The lib actually
ships the template config.xml right now instead of the hello-world project,
which seems unnecessary given our --copy-from/--link-to import logic.
Seems we could simplify the whole thing.

-Michal