Alight, remote branches (named copy-from-app-hello-world) are created for
cordova-lib, cordova-cli, and cordova-app-hello-world.

There are still 2 failing cordova-lib tests, but I'm working to resolve
that.  My actual end-to-end tests appear to be working with all use cases.

Please, please: if you develop a downstream distribution that uses
cordova-lib directly (PhoneGap, BlackBerry, Ionic, etc), please try this
out and see if it works for you.  I will do so for cca.  Please forward
this to anyone on your team responsible for this work!

-Michal