Hi Tim,

Nice work. I was going to point you towards Ripple[1], until I saw you have
the most recent commit.  Can you elaborate on why/how you feel this fits
into cordova and not into the ripple project?

Personally, I think it is a better fit in ripple, or at the minimum, as a
separate module/repo in cordova that can function and be added
independently.

There is a lengthy discussion on browser vs ripple here [2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple
[2] http://callback.markmail.org/thread/mxwnjp4lnz7kfzrr

@purplecabbage
risingj.com