From: Carlos Santana [csantan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 7:51 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simulating Cordova plugins and device capabilities

IBM is behind this use case, there are customers that are novice or some
reason are just getting started doing mobile.
There is also those design developers that want to build a good prototype,
before going to the next level of debugging (i.e. emulator, and real device)

We currently have product named MBS [1] that offers help in this area.

TIm, Julian We(IBM MobileFirst) would like to see an open solution, that
then downstream distributions can built on top.

Let us know know how can we help.

[1]:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/worklight/entry/hybrid_application_preview_in_the_mobile_browser_simulator

Carlos Santana