Hey Tim,

I recently did some work on the shrink view behavior for iOS. Most of the
changes were pulled into the official plugin and the rest is here:
https://github.com/cjpearson/cordova-plugin-keyboard

I don't know how your css animation looks, but using shrink view may have
some of the same issues. I was trying to have the webview shrink as the
keyboard appears, but the animation wasn't quite right. From what I could
tell, the web view itself could be animated, but as soon as you start the
animation, its content shrinks completely. A few people suggested solutions
on Stack Overflow, but none of them worked for me.
http://stackoverflow.com/q/27923648/754604

I ended up settling for the jumpy behavior and cutting out the native
animation code. There may be a way to make it work using autolayout
constraints instead of resizing the frame, but I believe Cordova avoids
autolayout and I'm not sure what the repercussions of introducing it would
be.

Hope this helps

Connor