From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bows...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 7:02 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [BUG] Fail to build Mobilespec with --thirdpartyplugins (CB-9032)

Hey

I just took a look at those, and those are all the methods we decided to remove
when we changed the API for Cordova-Android 4.0.  We have no plans on bringing
those methods back, so I'm going to close the issue.  I recommend filing issues
with those repositories to get them to update their plugins to the current API.