+1 to having the plugin docs fixed. It's probably just about removing the
offending HTML comments and doing a plugin release.

-Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 2:10 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Cc: Joerg Holz
Subject: Re: "Best" place to browse plugins

Ray,

Here is the markdown issue: https://github.com/npm/marky-markdown/issues/42
Also (https://github.com/npm/newww/issues/622#issuecomment-95429647)

You can globally install marky-mardown (npm install -g marky-markdown)

Usage:
cd cordova-plugin-camera
marky-markdown README.md > README.html

Right now the html file is empty because it fails to parse the md file. I would
suggest editing the readme so it will parse. Once you get one of them fixed,
then it should be simple to make the same changes for the other readme's.