From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2015 12:57 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [CI] Builds failing due to cordova lib version bump

Sorry, I didn't publish 5.1.1 for cordova-lib and cli to npm under RC tag yet.
(or plugman 0.23.3). If we needed to change something before we vote, I would
have to bump all of the versions again to republish (just had to do that and
remove 5.1.0 from npm).

I can go ahead and publish them under RC, or we can wait until the vote is done
to publish under latest.