Problem with that is that npm install would fail when it runs `pushd
cordova-cli; npm install; popd` because cordova-lib@5.1.1 doesn't exist on
npm. I believe a way around this is to do something like

pushd cordova-js; npm install; npm link; popd;
pushd cordova-lib/cordova-lib; npm link cordova-js; npm install; npm link;
popd;
pushd cordova-cli; npm link cordova-lib; npm install; npm link popd;
pushd cordova-plugman; npm link cordova-lib; npm install; npm link popd;

Is this possible and a easy fix?