Can I also get access to remote couchdb? It would be great to go live today.

-----Original Message-----
From: Murat Sutunc
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 10:29 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Release Cordova Plugin npm Search

Nikhil just profiled the website to identify bottlenecks. It's definitely
something I'll be improving.

I think giving more detailed information about plugins (eg rendering README.md
or showing GH issue count) and sorting is future work. I want to ship a MVP to
customers and get as much feedback as possible before we start working on such
features.