I was just checking out the page - nice work, thanks for doing this!

I had a question about the number of results.
There are 191 results listed on Cordova Plugin NPM search [1].
I also get 191 if I visit (a slightly modified version of) the search URL
directly [2].
But if I visit npmjs and search there for ecosystem:cordova [3], I get 370
results.

Is the large difference in results valid?

1. http://people.apache.org/~muratsu/?q=
2.
http://npmsearch.com/query?fields=name&q=keywords:%22ecosystem:cordova%22&s
ize=500&start=0