-1

tag 3.9.1 is not push but I was able to get far in verification using
hash d98128682c3cd6a9f51948c7cd6c0d6add2eab44

But I got block when trying to create-archive

I was not able to reproduce tgz using a clean git clone and using $
./cordova-coho/coho create-archive -r ios --dest testiosrelease/ --tag
d98128682c3cd6a9f51948c7cd6c0d6add2eab44

the tgz in cordova-ios-3.9.1.tgz
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9463/cordova-ios-3.9.1.tgz>

Has an extra "node_modules" at the root (node_modules/shelljs/) this is not
present in the repo, and is not present in older tgz 3.9.0 and 3.8.0
cordova-ios-3.9.0.tgz
<http://archive.apache.org/dist/cordova/platforms/cordova-ios-3.9.0.tgz>
cordova-ios-3.8.0.tgz
<http://archive.apache.org/dist/cordova/platforms/cordova-ios-3.8.0.tgz>

Not sure if these deserves a -1 but Steve, if you do a clean git clone from
apache git cordova-ios and create-archive you should not get this
"node_modules" at the root of the package tgz

if you do then I did a step trying to create-archive