From: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) [mailto:v-seg...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:34 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Discuss] Cordova-common release

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon) [mailto:v-vlk...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:27 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org

Agree with you, guys.

Unfortunately, the underlying modules in `cordova-common` are not really
atomic, since they depending on each other. For example ConfigParser requires
`xmlHelpers`, `events` and `CordovaError` as a dependencies. Reworking them to
be truly separated might be sort of problematic, especially in context of
message logging (as they use shared event emitter to log output to console).

So I still propose is to release `common` module as-is and then gradually move
inner modules out to separate packages.

-
Best regards, Vladimir.