Not excited about putting this on npm, I feel you can just name it
cordova-lib2
But if we are going to do it let's at least follow the npm way:
The version should be 1.0.0, because shipping 0.x is kind lame this days
What is the API of this first release? I hope there is a good README that
will be display on npmjs.com
  cdvCommon = require('cordova-common')
  cdvCommon.x does x
  cdvCommon.y does y
Since there is no "npm test" or test folder, the README should talk about
how this code in the npm module get's tested from cordova-lib