Github user david-barth-canonical commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/294#issuecomment-153422772

    I have update the pull request to add support for taking the class name
from the plugin.xml file. For plugins using one of the 2 existing naming
conventions, we can fallback to "guess work", otherwise new plugins using
arbitrary names can just specify the 'package-ubuntu' parameter (like iOS or
Android) to specify the class name directly.
    I decided to go ahead and keep on adding code to the cordova-lib for now,
but will start adding support for that preparation step in cordova-ubuntu
direclty. In 2 steps, I imagine we can migrate core plugins to using the new
parameter and deprecate the specific code from the ubuntu/install stage in
cordova-lib eventually.

---
with INFRA.
---