Thanks for your feedback Julien!

We absolutely DO use github, and most of our conversation happens there, or
here on the dev list ( which also echoes every github code comment, pull
request discussion )

Some thoughts:
- github issues would mean we would have 30+ issue trackers, one for every
moving piece of what is a very complex system.
- if we added the 10k issues we have to github, you would say, hey we need
something better, this is not user friendly ... the issue is scale.
- we take ALL pull requests through github, and discuss pull requests on
github.
- every repo has a releasenotes.md file in it's root which explains what
was changed and when, and refers to JIRA tickets.
- we are completely transparent in everything we do, but you are looking at
sausage meat
- a comparison to angular, react, etc is unfair as these are simple
projects by comparison

@purplecabbage
risingj.com