Currently finding a discrepancy when recreating the archive

The tgz dist/ [1] is missing 3 node modules, they are located in git [2]
Running the command coho create-archive --tag 4.0.0 -r ios --dest test-ios4/
I ran with npm@2.11.3 and npm@3.3.12 and was able to get all three in
expected location

bin/node_modules/cordova-common/node_modules/glob
bin/node_modules/cordova-common/node_modules/q
bin/node_modules/ios-sim/node_modules/nopt

[1]:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-10147/cordova-ios-4.0.0.tgz
[2]: https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/tree/4.0.0/bin/node_modules