This is certainly bizarre.

I've verified that my local repo copy of the cordova-ios 4.0.x branch
does have those modules, then ran "npm pack" on the repo folder (which
coho create-archive calls):

----
[cordova-ios (4.0.x)]$ npm pack --verbose
npm info it worked if it ends with ok
npm verb cli [ '/Users/shazron/.nvm/versions/node/v0.12.7/bin/node',
npm verb cli   '/Users/shazron/.nvm/versions/node/v0.12.7/bin/npm',
npm verb cli   'pack',
npm verb cli   '--verbose' ]
npm info using npm@2.11.3
npm info using node@v0.12.7
npm verb cache add spec .
npm verb addLocalDirectory
/Users/shazron/.npm/cordova-ios/4.0.0/package.tgz not in flight;
packing
npm verb tar pack [ '/Users/shazron/.npm/cordova-ios/4.0.0/package.tgz',
npm verb tar pack   '/Users/shazron/Documents/git/apache/cordova-ios' ]
npm verb tarball /Users/shazron/.npm/cordova-ios/4.0.0/package.tgz
npm verb folder /Users/shazron/Documents/git/apache/cordova-ios
npm info prepublish cordova-ios@4.0.0
npm verb addLocalTarball adding from inside cache
/Users/shazron/.npm/cordova-ios/4.0.0/package.tgz
npm verb afterAdd
/Users/shazron/.npm/cordova-ios/4.0.0/package/package.json not in
flight; writing
npm verb afterAdd
/Users/shazron/.npm/cordova-ios/4.0.0/package/package.json written
cordova-ios-4.0.0.tgz
npm verb exit [ 0, true ]
npm info ok
---

After expanding the .tgz I found that the modules mentioned are *not*
there, but I don't know why.

However, when I check out a fresh copy of cordova-ios and "npm pack"
the 4.0.x branch there, the modules *are* there in the .tgz! Chalk
this one up to the C-Files (cue X-Files theme).