Nikhil, sounds reasonable.

I originally misunderstood Vlads message. He isn't proposing the
PlatformAPI Polyfill for deprecation. This is the code which is used by
platforms that haven't released a platform API implementation.

He is suggesting removing code from cordova-lib that supports
* cordova-android < 5
* cordova-ios < 4
* cordova-windows < 4.3.0
* cordova-osx < 4

Platforms that haven't implemented PlatformAPI Pollyfill
* Browser
* BlackBerry
* WP8 (In deprecation mode)
* WebOS