Awesome.
I typically include a demo folder with inside my plugin repos, but this
does mean that this demo code gets copied all over the place if a user
installs a plugin via git-repo or clone.
I npm-ignore the demo folder so at least it does not go to npm ...

Here's an example:
https://github.com/purplecabbage/phonegap-plugin-sidebar/

We could also create a cordova-demos repo in apache which has a demo
project for each core plugin.

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage