Github user csantanapr commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/247#issuecomment-218715695

    I have one question, maybe I missed it in discussion why is this
implemented in CLI and not LIB

    I think it make more sense to implement in the top level of API entry
points in LIB like create platform plugin etc.

    In LIB will be disable by default
    CLI will call API with new parameter to enable telemetry
    CLI telemetry will
    Be enable by default and CLI will offer user a CLI flag and env to disable
telemetry

---
with INFRA.
---