i knew apple restricted the real uuid usage,
but let's minimize the thing, other platform seems to return reliable
unique uuid per device with same user,
and iOS return a different behavior in uninstall and reinstall situation.
it looks little weird when use plugin because of different behavior.

how about device.uuid return unique key and device.uuidForVendor for iOS
platform only?

--
Best Regards,
Zam