Hey

Recently, we decided to change the default bridge from using OnlineEvent to
a JS_Exec bridge so that we can support a multi-webview use case.  The
downside of this change is that it breaks on Crosswalk.  It's almost
impossible to debug this since projects that include the Crosswalk Webview
break Android Studio.

So, should we proceed with the release knowing that the bridge is broken on
Crosswalk, or should we delay and try to fix this? I do not want to revert
this bridge change back, since it's really important that we have a more
robust bridge than the ONLINE_EVENT bridge that only works with single
webview applications.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Joe