Hey

I just realized what the problem is:

Crosswalk is missing this method, which adds the bridge mode, since the
bridge mode defaults back ONLINE_EVENT in the event that EVAL_BRIDGE isn't
supported, this will break every time.  We need the following line added to
Crosswalk.

nativeToJsMessageQueue.addBridgeMode(new
NativeToJsMessageQueue.EvalBridgeMode(this, cordova));