Comments on the PR are good for a line-by-line.  This e-mail thread is
basically to decide whether to go ahead with the release process, which is
indicated in excruciating detail here:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/platforms-release-process.md

I'll be merging this in tomorrow morning (was going to be later today, but
I don't like merging when the CI isn't green) and anyone who is pulling
directly from master should be seeing these changes.