Yeah, I agree that dumping 8.1 completely would be a lot of work, let move
forward without that part.

I think I agree with all your assessments!

For the maybes:
I think CB-13817 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13817> is less
important, as it is something that even MS allows. They changed to call all
UAP => UWP but they still have docs that say UAP.
I would like to see https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/235 make
it in, we'll need to look into the failures.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com