> I wonder if we should also consider CB-12499 to be breaking, considering
> that Default.rd.xml triggers the test failure on AppVeyor.

No. "Breaking" (in context of semver) refers to changing existing
functionality to not work any more or work differently.
CB-12499 just seems "broken" right now.

It introduces a new file and "link" to it in the Win10 project template:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/228/files And that file is
now causing issues with the test run with VS2017 on AppVeyor.

We now just have to get the test working and pass or revert that change for
now because we can't get it to work properly.
(In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13834 I mentioned the 2 people
involved in merging that functionality, maybe they can say more about it
over there).

> All tests are enabled now right?
> Or am I mistaken?

Yes.