Yeah, but our plugins work because we have put some code to copy our files
to a new location instead of updating the paths in the plugins' plugin.xml.
This is handled for what our plugins need, but not for all the possible
cases, so I don't think it's ok to make a patch to just make our plugins
work but don't do the same for other allowed files. If we didn't update the
core plugins for the new path we shouldn't ask users to do it in their
plugins.

Also there is the problem I told you about the false positive making it
think it's an Eclipse project and making our plugins fail to install if
they are installed after a plugin with the previos problem.