I agree, Github issues should only be for bug reports and feature requests. For
Onsen UI, we have an issue template [1], which specifically explains where to
go for support. Additionally, the template is geared towards bug reporting,
which further discourages people from asking for support. Of course, some
people ignore the template and file issues looking for support anyway, but
having the clear template means we can just close the issue and point them
again in the right direction.

[1]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OnsenUI/OnsenUI/master/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md