That should be a separate discussion.
But basically that preference is for people not using UIWebView, if they or
their plugins are using it it won’t work, that’s expected.
In plugins I would rather remove the whole UIWebView code than adding the
conditional compile option, I already sent a pr that removes it long ago.
But I think we should do a release first before merging that breaking
change, since at the moment, latest released version of InAppBrowser
doesn’t work on iOS 13 if using WKWebView option and has been fixed for a
few weeks in master. (There is already a thread proposing the release)