Where did this land?

So, agreed, you did not say to deprecate minor, I meant to say we should
not deprecate any minor OR patch ...
If someone has an issue with a patch, the solution is always just to move
forward to the latest patch ... there is no 'support' expectation
Patching a patch would never make sense anyway, the patch version would
always get bumped anyway, so I see no need to deprecate patches.

I also think we should be careful when we talk about 'support', or what 'we
support'. We do not have a service level agreement, or any support
contract, we do what we can with the time that we have ... To this reality,
strictly stating what we will or won't support does not make a ton of sense
to me.  If someone sends a pr to backport a bug fix to a previous (implied
deprecated) version, we would probably just go and release it, because
someone wanted it ... and went and did it.

I am good with deprecating the packages you listed, in the case of `Cordova
CLI 0.0.1`, it is equivalent to deprecating cordova@0.x