Hi Julien,

Ability to accept self-signed certificates for development builds sounds like a
neat enhancement and I personally would give my thumbs up for this kind of
feature. I would be hesitant to allow self-signed certificates for release
builds. I'm wondering if this could be adapted to either an independent plugin
or be incorporated into cordova-ios package. The
cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine package while not officially declared
deprecated... will become obsolete soon given that it's only supported for
cordova-ios <= 5.x. It's pending a formal vote and I think one last release for
official deprecation. As of
cordova-ios@6 WKWebView is built into the core platform and UIWebView is
physically removed from the codebase.

So if this could be adapted to support cordova-ios@6, I think that would be