From: Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>
Sent: December 22, 2020 11:09 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hello Cordova team

CAUTION: This email came from outside NexJ. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the contents are safe.

Hi Julian,

I read that your using Monaca and building with cordova-ios@5.1.1 and also said
that it is "the most recent version they give us access to for the moment."

Monaca has reported that Cordova CLI 10.x and Cordova-iOS 6.x support was
implemented & released on November 19th.

If you do not see Cordova-iOS 6.x as a platform option, then the project's
Cordova CLI version is not up-to-date. First, upgrade the project's CLI version
before you can select the new iOS version.