Hello all,

This is just to start a discussion about the iOS Deployment target for cordova-ios 7.x.

Currently the deployment target is set to 11, and we have a pending feature for using a single source app icon[1] which
requires iOS 12.

There is a PR[2] already built to increase the minimum target to 12, however we should decide if that's what we should use,
or if there any particular reason why we should go higher.

Not to say that we should make our decisions purely because some third-party dependency but for example, Google Maps iOS sdk in their latest major release[3] requires iOS 13. So a prominent tech figure has decided that supporting iOS 12 is not worth it.