I don’t have any iOS 11 or 12 devices to test, so I would gladly go with
iOS 13.

There are no official stats from Apple since they group old iOS versions as
“other”, but according to data from January of 2022, iOS 13+14 were 93% on
iPhone and 88% on iPad.
Then according to data from May of 2022, iOS 14+15 were 96% on iPhone and
90% on iPad.
At the moment iOS 15+16 are 92% on iPhone and 87% on iPad.

But other than using a single icon (that is not clear if we would merge
that feature) or not having devices to test on those version, I don’t think
we have any technical reason for bumping the version.