I would prefer that discussions don't go to the dev@ list as they create
much noise and I usually check things on Github using the notifications
there.

We could send them to issues@ or create discussions@. I personally don't
care as I see the list only for archival. For me discussions and issues
on GH are somewhat related so having them on the issue list would be the
easiest but a new list could be cleaner.

Regards
Niklas