Hello,

I've an existing Swift Project which doesn't use Storyboard or XIBs. All
the UI Screens are programmatically coded. Instead of adding a simple
webview, I was inclined towards adding Cordova instead.

I was wondering if it's documented anywhere (which I couldn't find though)
if Cordova can be programmatically added to an existing Swift (not
Objective-C though) project and if so, how please?

I was wondering doing something like this:

- Adding CordovaLib to the project and then

*let* cordovaView = CDVViewController()

// any other configuration / initialization that may be required for
Cordova to work properly

*self*.view.addSubview(cordovaView)

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Mahendra